On our site we collect the following (only after your consent):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
We only collect this information from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Complete a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
We implement security measures when a user enters submits or accesses their information.
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties (for example, Google Analytics to track our site traffic). We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties (for example, the software we use to email you–we will NEVER sell your information to spammers).
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users can change their personal information:
By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.